Football Betting Tips on Sportytrader.co.uk

Europa League Betting Tips

  Tip
Europa League
 
Odds
Europa League
 Europa League
Live
 
 Statistics
Europa League
 

You must be a member to consult our forecasts. Register for free in just a few moments or login to consult all of our experts' forecasts!

Coming soon?our detailed forecasts for the next matches to be played by Europa League !


Your Europa League Free Bet with Ladbrokes!

The best Europa League odds for your sports betting

Date and time Match Odds 1 Odds X Odds 2
02/11 - 19:00 Aek Athens - Ac Milan 3.75
Bet365
3.4
Sportingbet
2.15
William Hill
02/11 - 19:00 Apollon Limassol - Atalanta 5.2
Sportingbet
3.75
William Hill
1.78
Sportingbet
02/11 - 19:00 Fc Copenhagen - FC Fastav Zlin 1.44
William Hill
5
Sportingbet
8.5
Sportingbet
02/11 - 19:00 Lokomotiv Moscow - FC Sheriff Tiraspol 1.55
Bwin
4.33
Sportingbet
7.5
Bet365
02/11 - 19:00 Ludogorets Razgrad - Braga 2.05
William Hill
3.4
William Hill
4
Sportingbet
02/11 - 19:00 Lyon - Everton 1.73
Sportingbet
4
William Hill
5.25
Bet365
02/11 - 19:00 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Astana 2.5
William Hill
3.4
Sportingbet
3
Bet365
02/11 - 19:00 NK Rijeka - Austria Vienna 1.53
William Hill
4.33
Sportingbet
8
Bet365
02/11 - 19:00 Partizan Belgrade - FK Skenderbeu Korce 1.6
Sportingbet
4.1
888Sport
6
William Hill
02/11 - 19:00 Slavia Praha - Villarreal 3.5
Sportingbet
3.4
Sportingbet
2.25
William Hill
02/11 - 19:00 Young Boys - Dinamo Kiev 2.8
Sportingbet
3.6
William Hill
2.6
Sportingbet
02/11 - 21:05 Arsenal - Red Star Belgrade 1.36
William Hill
5.25
Betclic
9
Bet365
02/11 - 21:05 Athletic Bilbao - Ă–stersunds FK 1.45
888Sport
4.75
Sportingbet
8
Sportingbet
02/11 - 21:05 FC Koln - Bate Borisov 1.84
888Sport
3.6
Sportingbet
5
Bet365
02/11 - 21:05 Hertha Berlin - Zorya Lugansk 1.6
William Hill
4
Sportingbet
6.25
Sportingbet
02/11 - 21:05 Lazio - Nice 1.62
Sportingbet
4.2
William Hill
6.5
Bet365
02/11 - 21:05 Real Sociedad - Vardar Skopje 1.1
Sportingbet
12
Sportingbet
26
William Hill
02/11 - 21:05 Red Bull Salzburg - Konya Sekerspor 1.35
Sportingbet
5.5
William Hill
10
Bet365
02/11 - 21:05 Rosenborg - Zenit 4.75
Sportingbet
3.75
Sportingbet
1.83
William Hill
02/11 - 21:05 Steaua Bucuresti - Hapoel Beer Sheva 1.93
Sportingbet
3.6
Betclic
4.2
Sportingbet
02/11 - 21:05 Viktoria Plzen - AC Lugano 1.48
Sportingbet
4.75
William Hill
7.5
888Sport
02/11 - 21:05 Vitesse - Zulte waregem 1.85
William Hill
3.75
William Hill
4.5
Sportingbet
02/11 - 21:05 Vitoria Guimaraes - Marseille 4.33
Bet365
3.6
888Sport
1.95
Sportingbet

Europa League Key Stats

Matches played 0
Home wins 0%
Draws 0%
Away wins 0%
Total number of goals 0
Average goals per match 0
Matches with more than 2.5 goals 0%
Matches with fewer than 2.5 goals 0%

Presentation of the Europa League

champion league prognosis

The Europa League - or Europa League - is the second European football competition in terms of importance. Less prestigious than the Champions League, it has nevertheless evolved over the last ten years to become a prestigious and increasingly popular competition. For proof, the last winners were Manchester United, Sevilla FC, Chelsea and Atletico Madrid. It pitches some of the best teams in Europe, thanks to their national rankings or their national cup successes. Once the group stage is over, the Europa League also sees the third-placed teams from each pool of the Champions League in the round of 16. A rich and spectacular competition, which could do a lot of good to your sports betting jackpots.

Key stats of the Europa League

champion league prognosis

The most important thing to know about the Europa League is that it remains one of the most spectacular competitions in the world over the long term. Whether in the group stage with an average of 2.77 goals per game, or in the final phase with another 2.75 goals per game, the EL offers a show throughout the season. In general, his average of 2.76 goals per game last year has delighted sports bettors. Why not you?

Try the draw

champion league prognosis

An important figure to remember for betting on the Europa League is the staggering number of draws. For many seasons, and this has largely been verified last year, more than one game out of four concludes on an equal score , in 26% of the cases to be exact. In view of the odds usually offered by sports betting sites - between 3.00 and 3.40 - you will have to try more than once for 2017-2018! For the record, 47% of the matches had a victory in the last year, compared with 27% for successes outside.

Bet on the Europa League

champion league prognosis

To make a good bet on the Europa League, it is necessary to bear in mind that it often sees the goals raining down. For example, in the last edition of the Europa League, 48% of the matches saw more than 2.5 goals in the match, and 29% more than 3.5 achievements . Bookmakers may also like to see their offers. In the long term, your bets will inevitably win!

Another key statistic of the Europa League, the offensive performance of the teams that move. Last year, 67% of the matches had seen the home teams enter at least one goal in the group stage, rising to 3 out of 4 in the finals. A type of market that you should therefore favour in the round of 16.

champion league prognosis

If you are a fan of betting on goals in a quarter of an hour, please note that the Europa League is not like other competitions. Whereas in general the last quarter of an hour is the richest in achievements, in the last three years it is the 60-75-time lag that knows the most goals . In total, 24% of the counters were entered in this interval last year, so do not underestimate this market which is often offered at odds ranging around 2.00.

Finally, if you want to bet on the long term with the Europa League, just know that last year 7 goal scorers have surpassed 5 goals, 3 of the last 7 winners came from the group stages of the Champions League, and that only 41% of the teams that received the return match last year qualified for the next round. To keep in a corner of your head. Expert words.

The forces present for 2017-2018

champion league prognosis

After the success of Manchester United against Ajax Amsterdam last year, many teams are to claim the final crown in 2017-2018. You will discover the main ones to follow, to make sure you never make mistakes in your Europa League predictions.

Questions: Milan, Arsenal and Lyon

champion league prognosis

The Milanese, Gunners and Gones will certainly be the favourites if they decide to play the competition thoroughly. However, when we know that the Rossoneri are aiming for a great season in Serie A, and that the Premier League interests more Arsenal than the EL, we can only doubt. If it is necessary to place a piece on one of these three teams, turn instead to Lyon. They showed it last year by going to the semi-final, they like the Europa League. Since the final will be held at Parc OL, the 25.00 proposed for a final victory of the Gones at the start of the season was interesting.

To be followed: Villarreal, Zénit and Hoffenheim

champion league prognosis

After the three favourites, it is the Spaniards of Villarreal who will be watching. Composed of players like Bakambu, Bacca, Semedo, Cheryshev, Victor Ruiz or Asenjo, the team of the yellow submarine looks great and will be complicated to manoeuvre. With a great experience in the competition, they will not be underestimated, and why not try for a final coronation 25.00. In the same vein, Roberto Mancini's Zenit and the coolness of Hoffenheim could make misfortunes. A final crown of one or the other of these teams is offered to 40.00 by the best bookmakers.

Outsiders: Marseille, Salzburg and Bilbao

champion league prognosis

Finally, if we do not underestimate the Hertha Berlin, Lazio, Cologne and Everton - we doubt however their willingness to play without counting in the tournament - the other three clubs that could create surprise are OM, Salzburg and Bilbao. In the qualifying phase, the Olympians have a great card to play in the Europa League, especially if they play their matches thoroughly. The team is beautiful (Mandanda, Rami, Sanson, Thauvin, Germain, Guztavo), the Velodrome loves the European matche. Before the start of the tournament, the victory of Marseille was also offered to 25.00 by sports betting sites, proof that such a scenario is not so absurd as that. Salzburg ( 80.00), always complicated to play, and Bilbao ( 25.00) will also have to be watched carefully.

champion league prognosis


Your Europa League Free Bet with Ladbrokes!


Share Facebook Twitter e-mail

Article "Europa League 2017-18" updated in 21/10/2017

Odds & Scores



Premier League
Championship League
Europa League

Welcome Offer



Betclic Sign-up offer
Betfair Free bet
Sportingbet Sign-up Offer
Bet At Home Sign-up Offer
888sport Free Bet

 

Concerning SportyTrader: the number one sports betting and forecasting help website



SportyTrader.com is the leading online sports betting and forecasting website. We offer over 70,000 free tips and forecasts on football, tennis, horse racing and rugby, with over 50,000 on football alone!

Offering the most comprehensive betting website comparator, SportyTrader allows you to bet in complete security while benefiting from the best bonuses and promotions available on the Internet.







 

About us - Contact - Recommend SportyTrader - Press - Jobs

Copyright © 2017 SportyTrader.co.uk - All right reserved

Terms and Conditions - Sitemap

    language